Mary is returning to Osborne Rincon, CPAs after spending 3-years as a controller in the private accounting field. Mary originally joined Osborne Rincon in October 2007 and brings with her 14+ years of accounting experience. Mary is very excited to put to use her knowledge in landscape accounting, CNG fuel sales, and other areas to impact clients, helping them with achieving financial goals.
- College of the Desert- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Enrolled Agent credential with the Internal Revenue Service
- Continuing education (CPE) to ensure active status as an Enrolled Agent
- In process of obtaining bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- QuickBooks, ProSystem FX Tax and Lacerte Tax software
- Sales tax returns, business property statements, fuel tax returns, payroll tax including both Federal and State quarterly and annual returns