Reina Sandoval has been employed with Osborne Rincon CPAs for nineteen years, originally started with Peterson, Slater & Osborne in 1996 as the firms receptionist and now currently administrative assistant for Lee M. Osborne. Along with her current role, she has additional responsibility for billing/AR, and tax administration including administrative tasks and client contact and coordination. Reina has extensive experience in the firms programs and technology. She is a California Notary. Reina attended College of the Desert where she obtained her Accounting Certificate while raising her three daughters.
- College of the Desert, Palm Desert, CA
- Accounting Certificate 2003
- California Notary Commission 2003-Present
- Susan Komen Race for the Cure 5K Temecula
- Boys & Girls Club Color Heart Association 5K Run
- Rock-n-Roll Marathon in Las Vegas